Business Challenge Practicum
Business Challenge Practicum (BCP) is part of the MBA curriculum to foster experiential learning, connecting the budding professionals with the corporate community, with the goal of developing the next generation of leaders.
The reality to solve actual business challenges truly sets the BCP apart. The practicum serves as both a practice and as a capstone in team research and presentations, integrating skills, and knowledge developed through coursework.
While working in teams, the students will accomplish the following:
- Defining the project goals, deliverables, timelines, and processes.
- Strategic thinking and managerial approach towards new-age corporate problems.
- Developing understanding to apply new concepts, tools, and frameworks taught in the curriculum.
- Developing team building and leadership skills, and
- Becoming able to deliver oral and written reports.