Faculty at School of Management and Entrepreneurship
Ph.D., Dept. of Mgmt. Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Email: email@example.com
Dynamics of Intellectual Property, Open Innovation Strategy, Technology Management &Transfer, IP linked Business Policy Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Ph.D., Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Course on Entrepreneurship from Alabama University, USA
M.Sc, Gaya College, Magadh University, Bihar
2018 – Present
Assist Prof., Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
2011 – 2017
Research Scholar and Teaching Assistant, DMS, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, New Delhi
2007 – 2011
Research Scientist, Gene Campaign, an Int'l NGO, New Delhi
2006 – 2007
Research Scientist (IPR), Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR), New Delhi
1995 – 2005
- Research Scholar Travel Grant from IITD for paper presentation at Cambridge University,UK,2015
- Institute Fellowship (Teaching Assistantship) as a part of Ph.D. program at IITD, 2011-2016
- Women Scientist Scholarship”for 1 year professional training in Intellectual Property Rights, 2005 (under TIFAC-DST (Govt of India) WOS “C” scheme)
- Indigenous Communities and Climate Change Policy,an Inclusive Approach,” paper presented in the International Conference on Climate Change, KLIMA 2009, Germany, awarded one of the top 20 papers in KLIMA 2009; later published as a chapter in the book* The Social, Economic and Political Elements of Climate Change Management" (2010), by Springer Verlag, Berlin.
- Name has been nominated and included in Biographee Marquis Who’s Who in the World (Science and Technology), 2011-12, New Jersey, USA.
- Invited to be a Member of Editorial Board of 2 of the ABDC ranked journals of my domain( since 2018).
- FDP proposal on "Innovation Management &Intellectual Property" got selected and sponsored under AICTE-ATAL Scheme(2020). Capacity building through training of 115 Faculties across India in the given domain for 5 days involving 12 speakers (a mix of academia and industry experts).
|S.No||Publication/ Journal/Book / Teaching Cases Details||Collaborator||Institutional details of the Collaborator||Year||Document Type||ABS Rating?||ABDC Rating?||Scopus Listed?|
|1||“ How Entrepreneurial are Indian Universities: A Perspective through the IP Lens” from OUR||Manasi Narang||2019||Conference paper||NA||NA|
|2||Exploring Innovation Trends through Patents Analysis: A PESTEL Framework Based Study of India and China”||Sheronika Buddhachetri & Mansi Narang||2019||Conference paper||NA||NA|
|3||Forecasting the Grant Duration of a Patent using Predictive Analytics for Business Intelligence presented in National Conference on Machine Learning & Artificial||Raman Dutt||2019||Conference paper||NA||NA|
|4||Forecasting the Grant Duration of a Patent using Predictive Analytics||Raman Dutt||2019||Research article in peer-reviewed journal||NA||Yes|
|5||Patenting motives of pharmaceutical firms: a perspective on changing role of patents and firms' strategy in business.||Prof. S K Jain||2020||Research article in peer-reviewed journal||2||B||Yes|
|6||Novel mixed-encoding for forecasting patent grant duration||Raman Dutt and Prakhar Rathi||2021||Research article in peer-reviewed journal||NA||Yes|
|7||Tracing Technological Innovation In The Automobile Sector: A Case Study Of Electric Vehicles Using Patent Analytics Approach”||Tasneem Ahmed||2021||Peer-reviewed Conference paper||NA||NA|
|8||Measuring Collaboration in Open Innovation Practice of Pharmaceutical Firms: The Use of Survey and Patent Data||Prof. S K Jain||2021||Research article in peer-reviewed journal||NA||C||Yes|
|9||Patenting motives of pharmaceutical firms: a perspective on changing role of patents and firms' strategy in business||Prof. S K Jain||2021||Research article in peer-reviewed journal||NA||C||Yes|
|10||Technological Innovation in the Automobile Sector: A Case Study of Electric Vehicles Using Patent Analytics Approach||Tasneem Ahmed||2022||Paper in SSRN Proceedings||NA||Yes|
- Krishna Vinita, Jain, Sudhir K. and Chugh, Archana (2016) "Changing Paradigm of Patenting Motives in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry" in 3rd International Conference on Management of Intellectual Property Rights and Strategy (MIPS16) organized by SJMSOM and NITIE ,IITB, Mumbai, July 15-16, 2016.
- Krishna Vinita, Sudhir K. Jain (2015). Open Innovation: A Flexible Practice for Intellectual Property Management in Pharmaceutical Sector in Flexible Work Organizations, Part of the series Flexible Systems Management, Springer.
- Policy Papers and Case studies in progress/submitted/under review
A. Invited Lecture, Talks
- Interview Session on "Mentoring of Women Entrepreneurs", as a part of platform venture Dhwani based in the US., October 2022
- Session speaker for "How to Develop an Entrepreneurial Mindset" as a part of YTBC, a global event organized by SNU, in July 2022
- Guest Lecture on IPR as a Catalyst for Innovation at FORE, March 2022.
- Session on IPR and Innovation in the Defence sector at DIAT (a DRDO unit), November 2021.
- Idea Exchange event hosted by AIC,SNU, October 2021: Evaluator for Innovative projects in Toycathon 2021 organized by Ministry of Education, GOI, (Jan-Feb21).
- Expert talk by ASSOCHAM for a Qualcomn initiative of starting an IP platform(Learn to 2 Protect- L2P), 2020 Lecture on Aadhar, Personal Data Bill,2019 for MBA aspirants at Career Launcher Centre, CP, ND, 2020.
- Lecture on IP Research Prospects and Future in Academia to the 11th Batch of Women Scientist Scheme (KIRAN-IPR), at NIE Lecture Hall, NCERT Campus, New Delhi August 29,2019.
- Invited as Session Chair in the International Conference in Business Management (ICBM2019) conducted by the Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, March 2019.
- IPRs for Start-ups as a part of AIC initiative-Chalk It Out,2019
- Working Paper titled An Estimation of Patent Characteristics as Predictors of Patent Value: A PLS-based SEM Model presented in the SME's 7th Research Colloquium,2018. "How to Pitch your Business Plan" for UG and PG students,2018.
- Issues in IPR Commercialization at NIT, Kurukshetra, March 2018.
Invited Speaker at the World Intellectual Property Forum, under the theme "Intellectual property: The Race to Digital Transformation, February 20-23, 2023 Bengaluru
Presented the paper on "Intellectual Property Securitization and Collaterals: Tools for Competitive Edge
B. Conference presentations
Tasneem Ahmed and Vinita Krishna (2021). "Tracing Technological Innovation In The Automobile Sector: A Case Study Of Electric Vehicles Using Patent Analytics Approach" In The Int'l Conference on Innovation in Mgmt. & Business Conducted By Howard And NIT Trichy, July 2021. (Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4091592 (Published in peer-reviewed proceedings, SSRN-Elsevier)
Raman Dutt & Vinita Krishna (2019), Forecasting the Grant Duration of a Patent using Predictive Analytics for Business Intelligence presented in National Conference on Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence(NCMLAI) 2019, conducted by CIT and IIM Bangalore.
Sheronika Buddhachhetri, Mansi Narang &Vinita Krishna (2019). Exploring Innovation Trends through Patent analysis: PESTLE analysis Framework for China-India study, in PAN- IIM WMC Conf. by IIM Rohtak. ? Mansi Narang & Vinita Krishna (2019), ? How Entrepreneurial are Indian Universities: A Perspective through the IP Lens? Joint paper from OUR presented in "National Conference in Quality Advancement and Teaching organized by NAAC at Shyamlal College, Delhi University, August 2-3,2019. ? Krishna Vinita (2016). Presented the paper ?Understanding the Economics and Management of Patents at the 5th Annual Pharma IPR held in Mumbai. ? Krishna Vinita, Jain, Sudhir K and Chugh Archana (2016). ?Changing Paradigm of Patenting Motives in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry? in conference proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Management of Intellectual Property Rights and Strategy (MIPS16), organized by NITIE-IITB, (Published) ? Krishna Vinita and Jain, Sudhir. K (2015). ?A Study of the Commercialization of Patents in Pharmaceutical Sector? in conference proceedings of?GLOGIFT ?15 organized by Symbiosis University of Technology, Pune, October,2015. (Published).
Invited as evaluator for Innovative projects in Toycathon 2021 organized by Ministry of Education, GOI, (2021). Theme was the screening of innovative ideas using culture theme of India for designing indigenous toys, as a part of "Make in India" initiative of the GOI.
- Paper on "Pandemic-induced Responsible Business: A Case of the Pharmaceutical Firm Gilead" in Strategic Mgmt Forum at IRMA, December 21-23,2022.