Faculty at School of Natural Sciences
Ph.D., Banasthali University
Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR
Post Doctoral Fellow, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
Guest Faculty, TERI University, New Delhi
Scientist, Mayar Biotech, Gurgaon
Lecturer, Banasthali University, Banasthali, Rajasthan
- Shiv Nadar University's Excellence Award
- Young Scientist Gold Medal with Cash Prize for the Best Research Paper and Oral Presentation Award at National Conference on Environmental Problems in India and Challenges to Plant Biologists (EPICPB) 4-5 Feb 2011 at Varanasi
- CSIR Diamond Jubilee Research Internship Award. Best Paper Award at HIV/AIDS and TUBERCULOSIS 2006 International Conference/ CME, held at AIIMS, New Delhi, India
- CSIR Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) Award. Award for University Minor Research Project for the facilitation of Research on Potential Drug Target Identification for M. tuberculosis
- Best Exhibitory Award at Bangalore Bio 2009. DBT, BITP program coordinator
- Shrivastava, A., Mathur, K., Verma, R. K., Jayadev Magani, S. K., Vyas, D. K., & Singh, Ashutosh. (2022). Molecular dynamics study of tropical calcific pancreatitis (TCP) associated calcium-sensing receptor single nucleotide variation. Frontiers in molecular biosciences, 9, 982831. https://doi.org/10.3389/fmolb.2022.982831 (*Correponding Author).
- Dar MA, Kumar P, Kumar P, Shrivastava A, Dar MA, Chauhan R, Trivedi V, Singh Ashutosh, Khan E, Velayutham R, Dhingra S. (2022). Designing of Peptide Based Multi-Epitope Vaccine Construct against Gallbladder Cancer Using Immunoinformatics and Computational Approaches. Vaccines, 10(11):1850. doi: 10.3390/vaccines10111850.
- Sonu Kumar, Ashutosh Singh* and Asheesh Sharma* (2022). "pSATdb: A database of mitochondrial common, polymorphic, and unique microsatellites. Life Science Alliance (*Correponding Author) Kumar S, Ashutosh Singh, Kumar N, Choudhary M, Choudhary B, Shanker A. (2022) AutomAted RepeaT Identifier (AARTI): A tool to identify common, polymorphic, and unique microsatellites, Mitochondrion.
- Saikat Sinha Raya, Rohit Kumar Verma, Ashutosh Singh, Suwan Myung, You-In Parkd, In-Chul Kimd, Hyung-Kae Leea, Young-Nam Kwona. (2022) Exploration of Time Series ARIMA Model for Predictive Evaluation of Long-term Performance of Membrane Distillation Desalination. Process Safety and Environmental Protection (IF= 7.9).
- Khurana, J., Shrivastava, A., Singh, A*., & Gupta, A*. (2021). Exploring potential of Plasmodium RUVBL proteins as anti-malarial drug target. Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics. https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2021.2011418 (Joint corresponding Author) (IF = 3.3)
- Bhat, B., Ganai, N. A., Singh, A., Mir, R., Ahmad, S. M., Majeed Zargar, S., & Malik, F. (2021). Changthangi Pashmina Goat Genome: Sequencing, Assembly, and Annotation. Frontiers in genetics, 12, 695178.https://doi.org/10.3389/fgene.2021.695178. (IF= 4.7)
- Rinku Sharma, Shashankaditya Upadhyay, Sudeepto Bhattacharya and Ashutosh Singh* (2021). Article Abiotic stress responsive miRNA and transcription factor mediated gene regulatory network in Oryza sativa: Construction and structural measure study. Front. Genet. | doi: 10.3389/fgene.2021.618089 (IF= 4.7) (Corresponding Author).
- Bhat, B., Yaseen, M., Singh, Ashutosh. et al. (2021). Identification of potential key genes and pathways associated with the Pashmina fiber initiation using RNA-Seq and integrated bioinformatics analysis. Scientific Reports, volume 11, 1766. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-81471-6
- Kiran Bharat Lokhande, Girish R. Apte, Ashish Shrivastava, Ashutosh Singh, Jayanta K. Pal, K. Venkateswara Swamy & Rajesh Kumar Gupta (2020) Sensing the interactions between carbohydrate-binding agents and N-linked glycans of SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein using molecular docking and simulation studies, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2020.1851303
- Sharma R, Upadhyay S, Bhat B, Singh G, Bhattacharya S, Singh Ashutosh*. Abiotic stress induced miRNA-TF-gene regulatory network: A structural perspective. Genomics. 2020 Jan;112(1):412-422. doi: 10.1016/j.ygeno.2019.03.004. Epub 2019 Mar 12. PMID: 30876925. (Corresponding Author).
- Bhat, B., Singh, A. , Iqbal Z., Kaushik, KJ., Rao, AR., Ahmad, MS., Bhat, H., Ayaz, A., Sheikh, FD., Kalra, S., Shanaz, S., Mir, SM., Agarwal, PK., Mohapatra, T., Ganai, N., (2019). Comparative transcriptome analysis reveals the genetic basis of coat color variation in Pashmina goat. Scientific reports Apr;9(1):6361. DOI: 10.1038/s41598-019-42676-y
- Singh, G., Bhat, B., Jayadev, M. S. K., Madhusudhan, C., & Singh, A*. (2018). mutTCPdb: a comprehensive database for genomic variants of a tropical country neglected disease tropical calcific pancreatitis. Database, 2018. (Corresponding Author).
- Singh G, jayadev Magani SK, Sharma R, Bhat B, Shrivastava A, Chinthakindi M, Ashutosh Singh.( 2019). Structural, functional and molecular dynamics analysis of cathepsin B gene SNPs associated with tropical calcific pancreatitis, a rare disease of tropics. PeerJ 7:e7425 https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.7425 (Corresponding Author).
- Sharma, R., Singh, G., Bhattacharya, S., & Singh, A.* (2018). Comparative transcriptome meta-analysis of Arabidopsis thaliana under drought and cold stress. PloS one, 13(9), e0203266. (Corresponding Author).
- Bhat, B., Ganai, N. A., Andrabi, S. M., Shah, R. A., & Singh, A*. (2017). TM-Aligner: Multiple sequence alignment tool for transmembrane proteins with reduced time and improved accuracy. Scientific reports, 7(1), 12543. (Corresponding Author).
- Singh, G., Agarwal, A. K., Prosek, J., Jayadev, M. S. K., & Singh, A*. (2017). Can killers be saviors?. Lupus, 26(9), 903-908. (Corresponding Author).
- Kumar, B., Agarwal, R., Singh, A., & Jayadev, S.K.M (2017). Role of JAK-STAT signaling in Sorafenib resistant HCT-116 cells. Biochem. Cell. Arch. 17(1).
- Hati, S., Tripathy, S., Dutta, P. K., Agarwal, R., Srinivasan, R., Singh, A., Singh, S., & Sen, S. (2016). Spiro [pyrrolidine-3, 3-oxindole] as potent anti-breast cancer compounds: Their design, synthesis, biological evaluation and cellular target identification. Scientific reports, 6, 32213.
- Gupta, A., Agarwal, R., Singh, A., & Bhatnagar, S. (2017). Calcium-induced conformational changes of Thrombospondin-1 signature domain: implications for vascular disease. Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction, 37(3), 239-251.
- Agarwal, R., Kumar, B., Jayadev, M., Raghav, D., & Singh, A.* (2016). CoReCG: a comprehensive database of genes associated with colon-rectal cancer. Database, 2016.
- Hati, S., Madurkar, S. M., Bathula, C., Thulluri, C., Agarwal, R., Siddiqui, F. A., Dangi, P., Adepally, U., Singh, A., Singh, S., & Sen, S. (2015). Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of small molecules as potent glucosidase inhibitors. European journal of medicinal chemistry, 100, 188-196.
- Majumdar, P., Bathula, C., Basu, S. M., Das, S. K., Agarwal, R., Hati, S., Singh, A., Sen, S., & Das, B. B. (2015). Design, synthesis and evaluation of thiohydantoin derivatives as potent topoisomerase I (Top1) inhibitors with anticancer activity. European journal of medicinal chemistry, 102, 540-551.
- Bathula, C., Dangi, P., Hati, S., Agarwal, R., Munshi, P., Singh, A., Singh, S. and Sen, S., (2015). Diverse synthesis of natural product inspired fused and spiro-heterocyclic scaffolds via ring distortion and ring construction strategies. New Journal of Chemistry, 39(12), 9281-9292.
- Bathula, C., Mamidala, R., Thulluri, C., Agarwal, R., Jha, K.K., Munshi, P., Adepally, U., Singh, A., Chary, M.T. and Sen, S., (2015). Substituted furopyridinediones as novel inhibitors of ?-glucosidase. RSC Advances, 5(110), 90374-90385.
- P. Gupta, P., Bairagi, N., Priyadarshini, R., Singh, A., Chauhan, D., & Gupta, D. (2017). Bacterial contamination of nurses' white coats after first and second shift. American journal of infection control, 45(1), 86-88.
- Gupta, P., Bairagi, N., Priyadarshini, R., Singh, A., Chauhan, D., & Gupta, D. (2016). Bacterial contamination of nurses' white coats made from polyester and polyester cotton blend fabrics. Journal of Hospital Infection, 94(1), 92-94.
- Rahul Agarwal, Ashutosh Singh and Subhabrata Sen (2016) Role of Molecular Modelling in Computer Aided Drug Designing and Development, Applied Case Studies and Solution in Molecular Docking Based Drug Designing; IGI GLOBAL Pennsylvania (USA).
- S. Kumar, K. Kumari, A. Singh, K. Kumar, Ashutosh Singh and A. Shanker Development and analysis of simple sequence repeats in Chloroplast genomes of Genus Saccharum: A computational study in Book "Recent Trends in Computational Omics: Concepts and Methodology" (July 2020) ISBN-13: 978-1536179415, ISBN-10: 1536179418.
Delivered more than 30 talks as an "Invited speaker" in the following organizations:
- AIIMS New Delhi.
- NBFGR (ICAR), Lucknow.
- Pant Nagar University, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
- NIT Surat, Gujrat.
- CUSB: Central University of South Bihar.
- GGD Central University, Bilaspur.
- HNB Garhwal Central University, Srinagar,Uttarakhand.
- Barakhtullah University, Bhopal.
- Banasthali University, Rajasthan.
- Kumaon Engineering College, Almora Uttarakhand.
- Lachoo Memorial College of Science & Technology, Jodhpur.
- Modi Institute of Technology, Kota, Rajasthan.
- Modulation of functional of pregnane and Xenobiotic receptor(PXR)by histone acetyl transferase protein T1P60-dependent acetylation: a novel regulatory mechanism, Ashish Gupta (PI), Ashutosh Singh (Co-PI), ICMR (INR 35 lakhs) (3 Years).
- Elucidating the mechanism of Pashmina fibre development: An OMICS approach: Potential collaborator for Genomic and Transcriptomic analysis of multi-centric ICAR research project granted under National Agriculture Science Fund (NASF). Consortium leader: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Division of Biotechnology, Shuhama, Srinagar. The other three partners are the NDRI Karnal, IASRI Delhi and SNU. which involves the genomic, transcriptomic and proteomic approach of delineating the uniqueness of the princely famous Pashmina fiber, and its typical cyclicity.
- International Travel Grant for attending 2019 as Invited Speaker in International Symposium of the KSABC which was held at Busan, Korea on June 20-22, 2019. This grant will be supported by Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry (KSABC), South Korea.