Department of Physical Education is organizing the Inter-Department Badminton Championship 2022
The Department of Physical Education is organizing the Inter-Department Badminton Championship 2022 during 9-10 April 2022 in the Indoor Sports Complex. All the departments of Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR will be a part of the event. Faculty and staff members can also be part of their department team along with students.
Tournament Dates: 9-10 April 2022
Last date of Team Submission: 2 April 2022
Draw Date: 6 April 2022
Departments & their Representative
1. Computer Science- Pranay Aswal (6300527081) & Jaskaran Gujral (9521393039)
2. Mechanical Engineering- Susabhan Sengupta (9818018714) & Aagash (9150232364)
3. Civil & Chemical Engineering- Veda Samhitha (9990313800)
4. School of Natural Science- Kushi Athreya (8660576775)
5. School of Humanities & Social Science- Jaskaran Gujral (9521393039)
6. Ph.D.- Saurabh Singla (9017836696) & Venu Gopal (9908015288)
7. EEE/ECE- Sahit Atamkuri (9884110277) & Sasank Yerineni (9310194435)
8. SME- Aditi Srinivasan (9811999012) & Abhimanyu (9599028757)
9. SNU Legends- Veda Samhitha (9990313800)
If you're interested and want to be a part of your Department Team, please kindly contact and coordinate with your department representatives (as mentioned above). If any other department wants to make a separate team, kindly contact the Department of Physical education before 2nd April 2022. For team trials, kindly contact Badminton Coach Ujjawal Bahuguna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Format of the Tournament
1st Match: Men Singles
2nd Match: Women Singles
3rd Match: Men Doubles
4th match: Women Doubles
5th Match: Mix Doubles
1. Minimum Players: 8, Maximum Players: 12
2. Minimum Male Players: 4
3. Minimum Female Players: 4
4. It is mandatory to have one faculty member on the team.
5. One player can play only in one match.
6. No changes in ties after submission.
7. The tournament will be knockout