Faculty at School of Engineering
Theory and Practice of Cryptography, Password-based Cryptosystems, Biometric security, and Information Security.
2018, Ph.D., Computer Science, IIIT Delhi
2015, M.Tech., Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Information Security, IIIT Delhi
02/18-06/19, Foreign Guest Researcher, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Gaithersburg, USA
2014-2018, Received TCS Research Fellowship
1. Abhishek Agarwal, Ayush Prasad, Rishabh Rustogi, Sweta Mishra. Detection and mitigation of fraudulent resource consumption attacks in cloud using deep learning approach, Journal of Information Security and Applications, Volume 56, 2021, 102672, ISSN 2214-2126, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jisa.2020.102672.
2. Donghoon Chang, Surabhi Garg, Munawar Hasan, Sweta Mishra. Cancelable Multi-biometric Approach using Fuzzy Extractor and Novel Bit-wise Encryption in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 15, pp. 3152-3167, 2020, https://doi: 10.1109/TIFS.2020.2983250.
3. Akshima, Donghoon Chang, Aarushi Goel, Sweta Mishra and Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. Generation of Secure and Reliable Honeywords, Preventing False Detection - IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing. IEEE, DOI:10.1109/TDSC.2018.2824323, 2019.
4. Donghoon Chang, Arpan Jati, Sweta Mishra and Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. Cryptanalytic Time-Memory Tradeoff for Password Hashing Schemes - in International Journal of Information Security. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10207, 2018.
1. Donghoon Chang, Surabhi Garg, Munawar Hasan, Sweta Mishra. An Improved Construction of Fuzzy Commitment Scheme for Biometric Authentication, accepted in 27th Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ACISP 2022) will be held in Wollongong, Australia from November 28-30, 2022.
2. John Kelsey, Dana Dachman-Soled, Sweta Mishra and Meltem Sonmez Turan. TMPS: Ticket-Mediated Password Strengthening. CT-RSA 2020: The Cryptographer's Track at the RSA Conference, San Francisco, February 24-28th, 2020. Eprint link: https://eprint.iacr.org/2019/543.pdf
3. Ashwin Jha, Eik List, Kazuhiko Minematsu, Sweta Mishra and Mridul Nandi. XHX - A Framework for Optimally Secure Tweakable Block Ciphers from Classical Block Ciphers and Universal Hashing. Accepted to Latincrypt 2017, Fifth International Conference on Cryptology and Information Security in Latin America, La Habana, Cuba. September 20-22.
"Want to make a career in Cybersecurity? Check these demanding career options", India TV, August 25, 2021, 19:32 IST. Link: https://www.indiatvnews.com/education/career-want-to-make-a-career-in-cybersecurity-check-these-demading-career-options-729062
1. 'Introduction to Password Hashing', Invited Seminar Talk, Department of Computer Science, Rama Devi Women's University, Bhubaneswar, India, February 23, 2022 (mode: Online).
2. 'Password Hashing', Invited Talk, NASSCOM-DSCI Annual Information Security Summit (AISS 2019), Leela Ambience, Gurugram, India, Dec 4, 2019.
3. 'On Password Hashing and Password Hardening Schemes', Invited Speaker, International Cryptographic Module Conference (ICMC 2019)', JW Marriott, Parq Vancouver, Canada, May 16, 2019.
4. Tutorial Talk 'Password Hashing' at 'Third International Conference on Mathematics and Computing (ICMC 2017)', Haldia Institute of Technology, India, January 18, 2017.