Energy and Environment Sustainability,
Supercritical Fluid extraction,
Catalysis and Reaction Engineering
Modelling and simulation,
Industrial waste treatment and management
M. Tech. (Chemical engineering)
B. Tech. (Chemical engineering)
University Institute of Technology, Kanpur
08/18 ? Present 2022
Department of Chemical Engineering, Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR
1. Priyanka Katiyar, Karan Gupta, Sandra Saju, Sourodipto Modak, Sanjeev Yadav, ?Development and physico-chemical characterization of thermally treated spent turmeric root waste to treat dye containing wastewater?. Materials Today: Proceedings (In Press).
2. Sourodipto Modak, Siddharth Jain, Priyanka Katiyar, Sanjeev Yadav, ?Compositional study of bio-oil obtained from torrefaction of mixed food waste using H-NMR, 13C-NMR, DEPT 90 & 135, and GC-MS?. Biofuels.
3. Priyanka Katiyar, Karan Gupta, Pushpraj Katiyar, Shabina Khanam, ?Supercritical fluid extraction of turmeric root oil using CO2: Experimental analysis and process modelling?. Industrial Crops and Products, 2022,188,115559.
4. Namrata Chakravarty, Priyanka, Jyoti Singh and R. P. Singh, ?A potential type-II L-asparaginase from marine isolate Bacillus australimaris NJB19: Statistical optimization, in silico analysis and structural modeling?. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2021, 174, 527-539.
5. Priyanka and Shabina Khanam, ?Selection of suitable model for the supercritical fluid extraction of carrot seed oil: A parametric study?, LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2020, 119, 108815.
6. Priyanka and Shabina Khanam, ?Supercritical CO2 extraction of carrot seed oil: screening, optimization, and economic analysis?, International journal of environmental science and technology, 2019, 17, 2311?2324. DOI: 10.1007/s13762-019-02497-y.
7. Priyanka and Shabina Khanam, ?Influence of operating parameters on Supercritical fluid extraction of essential oil from Turmeric root?, Journal of cleaner production, 2018, 188, 816-824.
8. Priyanka, Shabina Khanam, ?Selection of suitable model for different matrices of raw materials used in supercritical fluid extraction process?, Separation Science and Technology, 2017, 1, 53, 71-96. DOI: 10.1080/01496395.2017.1378233.
Pyrolysis of oil extracted spice waste and up-gradation of bio-oil to bio-diesel using novel Catalysts, Priyanka Katiyar (PI), VM Rajesh (Co-PI), CST-UP, 10 Lakh, 2 Years