Faculty at School of Management and Entrepreneurship
Professor of Practice
- Email: email@example.com
- FPM (I) (PhD), Indian Institute of Management Indore, MBA
A Seasoned Analytics Professional with close to 25 years of experience in the fields of Advanced Analytics, Data Science & AI spanning over Industry & Academics. Diverse Cross-functional Leadership Roles of Pre-Sales, Solutions, Delivery, Technical & Management Consulting and Growth & Transformation Strategic Initiatives in Advanced Analytics across Industry Verticals. Success stories around Growth of Existing Business and Winning New Businesses. Delivery Leadership roles include Project, People & Program Management; Quality, Risk & Knowledge Management; Client Handling with Off-Shore-Onsite Service Models consistently for several years. Significant contributions in Thought Leadership across Analytics Centres of Excellence including, Offering & Solutions Creation, and Development of Analytics Products & Platform resulting in several wins.
Conceptualized & Developed over 5000+ models in Multivariate Data Analytics, Predictive Modelling & Machine Learning areas (Propensity Models, Score-card, Campaign Analytics, Market Basket Analysis, CHAID, Segmentation, Time-Series Forecasting & Recommender System)
Established several Centres of Excellence/Innovation Centres from scratch to fully functional Delivery Units across Industry Verticals and several customer Organization
Expertise:Designing, Development & Implementation of High-end Analytical Solutions and Data Driven Decision Making to improve business scenarios; Conceptualizing Insight-driven innovations across Value Chain - Data Simulation/Database/CRM, Business & Marketing Intelligence/Research/Analysis and Advanced Analytics & Modeling & Analytics Products.
Proficiency:Marketing & Consumer Analytics covering Predictive Modelling, Cross-Sell & Up-Sell Analysis, Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Price-Promo Analysis, Marketing Mix Modelling & Recommender System, Text, Image, Audio, Video Analytics, AR, VR & Digital Twins
Industry Domains: Retail, CPG, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom, Hi-Tech, Hospitality, Banking & Financial Services, Energy & Resources, Insurance, and Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Data Analytics · Artificial Intelligence · Machine Learning · Data Science · Business Analytics · Marketing 4.0
- Industry Speaker on Analytics & Industry 4.0 Technologies across premier Institutes (IISc Bangalore, XIMB, IISWBM, Kolkata, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad, MICA, MIT EDT Pune, SJCE Mysore, ASBM University, Bhubaneswar, Kalasalingam Academy of Research & Education, Madurai, Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore, Pannimallar CoE, Chennai)
As part of TCS, Fidelity, and Symphony Services
- Spearheaded various consulting activities within the realms of Analytics, Data Science, and Digital Transformation.
- Pioneered creative innovations in diverse application areas, including Image Analytics, Audio and Video Analytics, Speech Analytics, Automation, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Digital Twin technologies
- Presented a paper titled “Category Attitude and Extent of Search: A Proposed Model” in the international conference organized by EGADE Business School, Mexico and IPE, Hyderabad, organized from December 12-13, 2013.
- Presented a paper titled “Loyalty & Consumer Behavior: A Conceptual Paper” in the 4th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education 2012 organized by the Indian Institute of Management Indore, held from May 10-13, 2012.
- Published a paper titled “New Trends in Management: IT Enabled Support Systems” in the Souvenir of the National Seminar on Emerging Trends in IT Enabled Management organized by the Institute of Management Information Technology, Utkal University, held from April 17-19, 2005.
- Presented a paper titled “Go Global e-Way: ie-Marketing: A Way Out?” in the First AIMS International Conference on Management (AIMSiCOM) organized at the Indian Institute of Management, Banglore, India December 28-31, 2003.
- Presented a paper titled “Corporate Governance and India: The Story of the New Reform” in the 15th Annual Convention of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) held at Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, Odisha from August 22—24, 2003.
- Published a paper titled "Tips and Tricks to Trap Supperefficiency” in the National Seminar journal on “Modern Management Techniques and IT” organized by the Institute of Management Information Technology, Utkal University, held from April 6-7, 2003.
- Presented a paper titled "New Horizons-New Hopes: Globalization In The New Millennium: New Principles" written jointly with Mr. Soumendra K. Dash, Faculty Member, ICFAIN Business School, at the VI Annual Research paper Contest (RPC) and Conference organized by Jagannath International Management School (JIMS) and Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi on February 8, 2003.
- Presented and published a paper titled “CyberSpace Marketing: Promises and Challenges-An Indian Standpoint” in the 14th Annual Convention of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) held at Amity Business School at NOIDA from August 23-25, 2002.
- Published a paper titled “E-biz Practices: An Indian Vista” in the Conference Journal of the Annual Conference of Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies (PIPS), Indore held from August 24-25, 2002.
- Presented and published a paper titled “Marketing at the Speed of Light” in the International Conference Volume, published by the Institute of Management Information Technology, Utkal University, during the International Conference held on November 21, 2001.
A paper titled “Current Status of E-business in India: A blueprint and A Proposed Synergy Model” written jointly with Dr. Asish Sadh, faculty of Marketing Management, IIM, Indore, has been accepted as Poster presentation, at the conference of eBRC, Tampere University of Technology & University of Tampere , Tampere, Finland in November 2002.
As part of TCS
- Designed and spearheaded a groundbreaking Career Transformation Program named "Analytics University" at TCS, which included a comprehensive training curriculum spanning 30-60-90 days. This initiative was tailored for selected employees, equipping them with the necessary skills for immediate deployment in Customer Projects.
- Had been an active member of TCS's Academic Interfacing Program (AIP) by organizing numerous collaborative activities between industry and academia. These initiatives involved conducting sessions, workshops, and internships in the fields of Analytics, Data Science, AI, and ML.
- Mentored over 50 Interns in areas of Advanced Analytics, Data Sc, AI & ML in past 4 years (B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA Programs)
As part of TCS, Fidelity & Symphony Services
- In Advanced Analytics, Business Analytics, Predictive Modelling; Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning areas
- Technical Consultancy in both B2B & B2C domains across industry verticals (Retail, CPG, TTH, BFSI, Telecom, Pharma & HC)