Theoretical Particle and Astro-particle Physics, Cosmology
Dark Matter [Supersymmetric and non-supersymmetric candidates, cosmological and astro-physical signatures and constraints, probing DM properties with CMB, prospects of direct and indirect detection and collider searches in specific models; thermal and various non-thermal production mechanisms]
Inflationary Cosmology and aftermath [Embedding inflaton within a particle physics model; primordial gravitational wave; primordial magnetogenesis; (p)reheating; implications of cosmological data on Dark Matter model building]
Collider searches for BSM physics [Discriminating between various supersymmetric models and constraining the same, implications for Dark Matter]
2006, B.Sc. (H), Chennai Mathematical Institute, India
2008, M.Sc., McMaster University, Canada
2012, Dr. rer. nat University of Bonn, Germany
Post-doctoral fellow, Harishchandra Research Institute, Prayagraj, India
DST-INSPIRE faculty, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India
DST-INSPIRE faculty fellowship (2015)
1. Electroweak Phase Transition in the Z3-invariant NMSSM Implications of LHC and Dark matter Searches and Prospects of Detecting the Gravitational Waves; A Chatterjee, AK Datta, S Roy; Journal of High Energy Physics 2022 (06); 2022.
2. Shedding Light on Dark Matter and Neutrino Interactions from Cosmology; A Paul, A Chatterjee, A Ghoshal, S Pal; Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics 2021 (October, 2021); 2021.
3. Inflation, (p)reheating and neutrino anomalies: production of sterile neutrinos with secret interactions; A Paul, A Ghoshal, A Chatterjee, S Pal; The European Physical Journal C 79 (10), 1-15; 2019.
4. Revisiting singlino dark matter of the natural Z 3-symmetric NMSSM in the light of LHC; W Abdallah, A Chatterjee, AK Datta; Journal of High Energy Physics 2019 (9), 1-30; 2019.
5. Scope of self-interacting thermal WIMPs in a minimal U (1) D extension and its future prospects; R Barman, B Bhattacherjee, A Chatterjee, A Choudhury, A Gupta; Journal of High Energy Physics 1905, 177; 2019.
6. Multileptonic signals of co-annihilating left-right supersymmetric dark matter; A Chatterjee, M Frank, B Fuks, K Huitu, S Mondal, SK Rai, H Waltari; Physical Review D 99 (3), 035017; 2019.
7. Non-thermal production of Dark Matter after Inflation; N Bernal, A Chatterjee, A Paul; Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics 2018 (12), 020; 2018.
8. Natural SUSY at LHC with right-sneutrino LSP; A Chatterjee, J Dutta, SK Rai; Journal of High Energy Physics 2018 (6), 1-52; 2018.
9. Observable tensor-to-scalar ratio and secondary gravitational wave background; A Chatterjee, A Mazumdar; Physical Review D 97 (6), 063517; 2018.
10. Conference Proceedings: Light Higgsinos at the LHC with Right-Sneutrino LSP; Arindam Chatterjee, Juhi Dutta, Santosh Kumar Rai; Springer, Proceedings in Physics 261 (2021), 213-219; 2021.
Quest for Dark Matter and Inflaton; DST, Govt. of India, 2015 (for five years).