Faculty at School of Engineering
Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Computational Linguistics, Machine Translation, Computational Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Machine Translation Evaluation.
2020, Ph.D., (Computer Science and Engineering), Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida
2011, M.Tech., (Computer Science and Engineering), Banasthali University, Rajasthan
2009, B.Tech., (Computer Science and Engineering), UP Technical University, Lucknow
08/15-Present, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering, Shiv Nadar University, Delhi NCR
02/13-07/15, Assistant Professor, Noida International University, Greater Noida
07/11-01/13, Assistant Professor, Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
1. Gaurav Dubey, Pooja Malik, Harivansh Pratap Singh, Geetika Dhand, "Drug Review Sentimental Analysis based on Modular Lexicon Generation", Multimedia Tools and Applications, Publisher: Springer, Year: 2022. Accepted.
2. Harsh Khatter, Pooja Malik, Amrita Jyoti, Anil Kumar Ahlawat, Gaurav Dubey, Anurag Mishra, Sanjeev Chandra Neupane, "Adaptive and Personalized Web Blog Searching Technique Using S-ANFIS", Journal of Sensors (Impact Factor - 2.3), Volume: 9, Year: 2022.
3. Akhilesh Pothuri, Hari Sai Raghuram Veeramallu, Pooja Malik, "Knowledge graph augmented advanced learning models for commonsense reasoning", 1st International Conference on Computational Research and Data Analytics (ICCRDA 2020), Volume: 1022, Year: 2021 [Conference Publication].
4. Rati Shukla, Gaurav Dubey, Pooja Malik, Nidhi Sindhwani, Rohit Anand, Aman Dahiya and Vikash Yadav, "Detecting Crop Health using Machine Learning Techniques in Smart Agriculture System", Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research (SCIE Indexed, Impact Factor = 1.056), NISCAIR Publications, Volume: 80, Year: 2021 (DOI: (http://op.niscair.res.in/index.php/JSIR/article/view/44034/0).
5. Aleem Ali, Pooja Malik, "Conditional GANs as a Solution to Image-to-Image Rendering Problems", Information Technology in Industry", Volume: 6, Year: April (SCIE Indexed). (https://doi.org/10.17762/itii.v9i2.458).
6. Pooja Malik, Mrudula Y, Anurag Singh Baghel, "Statistical Analysis of Machine Translation Evaluation Systems for English-Hindi Language Pair", Recent Advances in Computer Science and Communications (Formerly: Recent Patents on Computer Science), Benthem Science, Volume: 12, Year: 2019.
7. Pooja Malik, Mrudula Y, Anurag Singh Baghel, "A Better Gauging Model for the Evaluation of Automatic Machine Translation of English-Hindi Language", International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Volume: 8, Year: 2019, (Scopus Indexed). (DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.I8965.0881019).
8. Pooja Malik, Anurag Singh Baghel, "Performance Enhancement of Machine Translation Evaluation Systems for English-Hindi Language Pair", International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science (IJMECS), Volume: 11, Year: 2019. (DOI: 10.5815/ijmecs.2019.02.06).
9. Pooja Malik, Anurag Singh Baghel, "A Summary and Comparative Study of Different Metrics for Machine Translation Evaluation", 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing Data Science and Engineering 'CONFLUENCE-2018', Scopus Indexed, Amity University, Noida [Conference Publication].
10. Pooja Malik, Anurag Singh Baghel, "An Algorithm for the better Assessment of Machine Translation", IEEE International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation 'ICCCA-2017', Galgotias University, Greater Noida [Conference Publication].
11. Pooja Malik, Anurag Singh Baghel, "An Improvement in BLEU Metric for English-Hindi Machine Translation Evaluation", IEEE International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation 'ICCCA-2016', Galgotias University, Greater Noida [Conference Publication].
12. Pooja Malik, Abhilasha Gupta, Anurag Baghel "Key Issues in Machine Translation Evaluation of English-Indian Languages" in 'International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT)', Volume: 2, Year: 2013.
13. A. Gupta, P. Malik, A. Ali "A Study of Routing Protocol, Resource Allocation Algorithm, Attack and application for MANETs" in 'International NIU Journal of Science and Technology', Volume: 1, Year: 2013.
1. Book Chapter [Authored]: Dimpal Tomar, Pooja Malik, Jai Prakash Bhati and Pradeep Tomar, "Sustainability of Cloud-Based Smart Society", Source Title: Integration and Implementation of the Internet of Things Through Cloud Computing, June 2021, (DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-6981-8.ch006).
2. Book [Edited]: Rajesh Kumar Dhanaraj, Ali Kashif Bashir, Rajasekar Vani, Balamurugan Balusamy, Pooja Malik, "Digital Twin for Smart Manufacturing: Emerging Approaches and Applications", Publisher: Elsevier, Year: 2021, ISBN: In Process.
1. Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence Based Intelligent Vehicle Controlled Rescue System for EpiIepsy Patients (https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_4985_1/Part-1.pdf)
2. Sensor Based Electronic Device (https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_4973_1/Part-1.pdf)