Yoga Asana Demonstration Competition
The Department of Physical Education is organizing Yoga Asana Demonstration Competition on 19 & 20 October 2022 at Indoor Sports Complex from 6:00 PM onwards. The competition will be organized in two groups. The details are as follows.
Group 1: Amature Group Girls & Boys (for Beginner yoga practitioners)
Group 2: Elite Group Girls & Boys (for Intermediate & Advanced asana practitioners)
The event is open to the entire Shiv Nadar IoE community. Kindly register yourself in your preferred group.
The last date for registration is 18th October 2022 till 5:00 PM. All the participants will get a participation certificate.
The rules of the competition are as follows:
1. Participant has to perform 3 asanas from the given list and 2 asanas of their own choice
2. Each asana will contain 10 marks.
3. Asana will be evaluated by the judges and their decision will be final.
Asana list for AMATURE GROUP (Girls & Boys):
1. Vrikshasana (Tree pose)
2. Cobra Pose
3. Trikonasana (Triangle pose)
4. Nauka asana(Boat pose)
Asana list for ELITE GROUP (Boys & Girls)
1. Sarvanga asana (Shoulder stand pose)
2. Halasana (Plough pose)
3. Dhanurasana (Bow pose)
4. Rajkopotasana (Pigeon pose)
For more information contact Ms. Sudipta Sil, Yoga Instructor.
Email Id: email@example.com