Shiv Nadar 10k Challenge 2023
Shiv Nadar 10K Challenge
Event Name: Shiv Nadar 10K Challenge
Date & Time: 5:00am to 9am, 3rd September, 2023
Venue: Shiv Nadar University Campus, Dadri, Greater Noida
Location pin for directions: https://goo.gl/maps/xGXsXRVRufJnc6tH8
The Shiv Nadar 10K Challenge 2023 was envisioned to improve Delhi-NCR’s running and fitness culture and provide athletes a platform to shine and test their mettle. Being the first edition, this is a highly anticipated running event organized by Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence, Delhi-NCR. The run aims to promote health, fitness, and community engagement while also allowing participants to explore the scenic beauty of the region. With three categories - 5K walk, 5K run, and 10K run - the event caters to individuals of varying fitness levels and interests.
Drifit T-shirt, Goody Bag, Finisher Medal, Breakfast, Timing/ Participation Certificate
► 10Km Run (6:00am start, age 12yrs & above, cut off time 90mins)- 1600/-
► 5Km Run (6:10am start, age 8yrs & above)- 1600/-
► 5Km Walkathon (6:15am start, age 8yrs & above, non-timed)- 1200/-
Last date of registration
Last date of registration is 28th Aug or as soon as the targeted slots are filled.
► Flat 50% discount till 14th Aug
Facilities at the venue
Sufficient parking, baggage & first-aid counter, easily accessible, sanitized & hygienic restrooms.
Prizes & Rewards
- Details of cash prizes will be announced soon
- Age Category wise prizes for 5K & 10K podium finishers.
- Fastest three in the open age category (Men & Women) of 5Km & 10Km Run will get Trophies & Gifts.
- The 5Km Walkathon is a non-competitive category.
- In case of cancellation of the event due to reasons beyond our control, alternate options will be offered to registrants to participate in our upcoming events. It means the registration fee is not refundable but can be adjusted in our future events.
- No question asked refund policy: In case, a participant wants to withdraw from the event then he/she should inform the organizers at least 10 days before the event date, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a full refund.
Queries may be addressed to email@example.com
I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.