Excellence Award at Shiv Nadar University in the year 2014.
Best Faculty Award 2016-17 from Cognizant.
1. Rajeev Kumar Singh, Rohan Gorantla, Sai Giridhar Rao Allada, Pratap Narra SkiNet: A deep learning framework for skin lesion diagnosis with uncertainty estimation and explainability Plos one 17 2022.
2. Rajeev Kumar Singh, Rohan Pandey, Rishie Nandhan Babu COVIDScreen: explainable deep learning framework for differential diagnosis of COVID-19 using chest X-rays Neural Computing and Applications 33 2021.
3. Rajeev Kumar Singh, Sonia Khetarpaul, Rohan Gorantla, Sai Giridhar Allada SHEG: summarization and headline generation of news articles using deep learning Neural Computing and Applications 33 2021.
4. Rajeev Kumar Singh, Rohan Gorantla DMENet: diabetic macular edema diagnosis using hierarchical ensemble of CNNs Plos one 15 2020.
5. Gorantla Rohan, Singh Rajeev Kumar, Pandey Rohan, Jain Mayank Cervical Cancer Diagnosis using CervixNet - A Deep Learning Approach Publisher: IEEE 2019.
6. Santosh Kumar, Rajeev Kumar Singh, Karmeshu Exact distributions for bit error rate and channel capacity in free-space optical communication IET communications 13 2019.
7. Rajeev Kumar Singh, Santosh Kumar, Karmeshu A New Approximation for PDF of K Distribution: Analytical Study of QoS Parameters in Free Space Optical Communication IET communications 2018.
8. Rajeev Kumar Singh Exact analytical BER expression in FSO using ?-? distribution proposed as an approximation of gamma-gamma PDF Publisher: IEEE 2018.
9. Rajeev Kumar Singh, Santosh Kumar A novel approximation for k distribution: Closed-form ber using dpsk modulation in free-space optical communication IEEE Photonics Journal 9 2017.
10. Tarun Kumar, Rajeev Kumar Singh Analysis of compiler optimization techniques by using feature mining technique "Publisher IEEE" 2015.