Faculty at School of Engineering
Multi-antenna Communication Systems for 5G/6G Wireless Information-Theoretic Aspects of Wireless Communications
2012 – 2019, Ph.D., in Electrical Engineering, IIT Bombay, India
2007– 2009, M.Tech., (Telecommunication Systems Engg.), IIT Kharagpur, India
1999 – 2003, B.Tech., (Electronics & Communication Engg.), NIT Hamirpur, India
09/19 – Present
Asstt. Professor, Electrical Engg. Deptt., Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence, India
2011 – 2012
Asstt. Professor, ECE Department, NIT Jalandhar, Panjab, India
2010 – 2011
Senior Research Fellow, GSSST, IIT Kharagpur, India
07/09 – 12/09
Lecturer, The L N M Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
2003 – 2006
Senior Engineer, HFCL (Wireless Division), Solan (H.P.), India
- K. Singh and C. Singh, Comments and Corrections to “Capacity of Multiple-Antenna Systems With Both Receiver and Transmitter Channel State Information”, in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 5614-5622, Aug. 2021. [arXiv version: https://arxiv.org/abs/1912.07245]
- K. Singh, Optimal Power Control in Decentralized Gaussian Multiple Access Channels, in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1938-1941, Sept. 2018. accepted version available on arXiv: https://arxiv.org/abs/1711.08272]
- N. Mital, K. Singh and S. R. B. Pillai, On the Ergodic Sum-Capacity of Decentralized Multiple Access Channels, in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 854- 857, May 2016
- Invited talk (online mode) on “Some new Capacity results on Multi-antenna (MIMO) Fading Channels” at seminar-cum-workshop on Recent Trends in Future Generation Wireless Networks on 29th January, 2022 at IIIT Allahabad, India.
- Invited talk (online mode) on “Some new Capacity results on Multi-antenna (MIMO) Fading Channels” at Electrical Engineering department of National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan on 12th May, 2022.
- IRS assisted multi-antenna communication systems for next generation wireless networks, Principal Investigator: Dr. Kamal Singh, Mentor: Prof. Ranjan Mallik (IIT Delhi), SERB, INR 15 Lakh, 3 Years.
- Coordinated of AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy sponsored five-day Faculty development programme on “Hands-on Workshop on Software Defined Radios” at Shiv Nadar University during March 7 – 11, 2022.
- C. C. Shetty, K. Singh and S. R. B. Pillai, On Decentralized Power Control for Ergodic MIMO Multiple Access Channels, in International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), Paris, 2019, pp. 782-786, doi: 10.1109/ISIT.2019.8849270.
- K. Singh, S. R. B. Pillai and B. K. Dey, On Fading MAC Channels with Asymmetric CSI, in International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), Istanbul, 2013, pp. 2626-2630, doi: 10.1109/ISIT.2013.6620702.
- K. Singh and S. R. B. Pillai, Decentralized Power Adaptation in Ergodic Fading Multiple Access Channels, in IEEE Twenty First National Conference on Communications (NCC), IIT Bombay, 2015, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/NCC.2015.7084857.
- V. Anavangot and K. Singh, MAC Channel with States for Pulse-based Communication Systems," in IEEE Twentieth National Conference on Communications (NCC), IIT Kanpur, 2014, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/NCC.2014.6811298.
- K. Singh, A Simulation Study of Performance of Joint Soft Demapping-Viterbi Decoding in DVB-T System, in Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), Pune, 2014, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/INDICON.2014.7030477.