Faculty at School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Department of Rural Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Public Policy | Certificate in International Development | Certificate in Global Conflict Studies - The University of Chicago, Harris School of Public Policy
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
- Lecturer, Jindal School of Government and Public Policy, O.P. Jindal Global University (2022 –2023)
- Research Fellow, The Centre for Complexity Economics, Applied Spirituality, & Public Policy (CEASP) (2021-Present)
- Researcher - Education Technology, Office of Innovation, UNICEF, New York (2020-2021)
- Consultant - Education | Child Poverty, Division of Data, Research and Policy, UNICEF, New York (2019-2020)
- Research assistant, Dept. of Astrophysics, University of Victoria (2014-2016).
- Children, youth, gender: children’s rights and childhood, protecting and empowering children and youth by focusing on quality education and their inner development, women and LGBTQIA+, ensuring wellbeing and mental health.
- Development: sustainable development, multi-dimensional poverty, contribution of spirituality to it.
- Policy studies: improving programs, policies, and governance of rural institutions, legal aspects
Award of Honour, Department of Public Administration, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (Govt. of India)
National Board Member, Spirituality Council at Women's Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI)
Sustainable Development - Sustainable Development Policy and Applied Spirituality, Edited by Naresh Singh and Divya Bhatnagar, Emerald Publishing Ltd., November 2023 (Upcoming)
- Economic Policies - Divya Bhatnagar (2017): Incentive Structures, Central Banks, and Economic Policies: A Conversation with Raghuram Rajan
- Sustainable Development - Divya Bhatnagar and Sudip Patra (upcoming in 2023): A Holistic view to approach sustainable development: Spiritual roots and evidence from quantum physics, in the book ‘Sustainable Development Policy and Applied Spirituality’, Emerald Publishing Ltd., Nov 2023
- Security analysis - Sudip Patra and Divya Bhatnagar (upcoming): Security analysis based on complexity science and quantum-like frameworks, in the book ‘Complexity and Security: Theorizing Within and Beyond Limits’, Cambridge University Press.
- Human Development - Naresh S., Sudip P., Shivangi C., Divya B., Shariq H. (upcoming): Rethinking Human Development in the context of uncertain times and unsettled lives: Human Development Report 2021- 2022, A critical review.
- ‘New Age Public Policy for India’, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (Govt. of India), ‘Workshop on Public Policy in India at the Crossroads: Changes and Challenges’ - February 2023
- ‘Public Policy Ideas for India towards Sustainable Development’, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (Govt. of India), ‘Workshop on Public Policy in India at the Crossroads: Changes and Challenges’ - February 2023
- Resource Person, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (Govt. of India), ‘Workshop on Public Policy in India at the Crossroads: Changes and Challenges’ - February 2023
- Capacity development training, UNICEF, New York - October 2021
- Reviewed in - Jindal Journal of Public Policy | Volume 7 Issue I | Special Issue on Migration, ISSN 2278-8743