Department of Mathematics
Department of Mathematics,
School of Natural Sciences
Email Contact: email@example.com
PhD, University of Delhi, 2014
M.Phil., University of Delhi, 2004
M.Sc., University of Delhi, 2001
B.Sc., University of Delhi, 1999
- June 2011 till present: Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Shiv Nadar University.
- 2008-2011: Senior Lecturer, Mathematical Sciences Foundation, New Delhi.
- 2003-2008: Lecturer, ICMS, St. Stephen’s College, Delhi.
Functional analysis, Numerical analysis, Dynamical systems.
- Niteesh Sahni and Dinesh Singh, Lax-Halmos type theorems in Hp spaces, Houston J. of Math., 2013.
- Niteesh Sahni, Sub Hilbert Spaces in a Bi-disk, Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Niteesh Sahni and Dinesh Singh, Multiplication by Monomials on BMOA, Houston Journal of Maths., 2012.
- Niteesh Sahni and Dinesh Singh, Invariant Subspaces of Certain Sub-Hilbert Spaces of H^2, Proc. Japan Acad., 2011.
- L.M. Saha and Niteesh Sahni, Chaotic Evolutions in a Modified Coupled Logistic Type Predator-Prey Model, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 2012.
- L.M. Saha, Til Prasad Sharma, and Niteesh Sahni, Measuring Chaos in Some Discrete Nonlinear Systems, IJET, 2012.
- Niteesh Sahni, Abirami Rajasekar, and L.M. Saha, Working of Recent Indicators of regularity and chaos, Iranian Journal of Mathematics, 2013. (accepted)
National and International Recognition
Gave an invited talk titled "Invariance in Hardy Spaces
" at the 100th Indian Science Congress
on Jan 05, 2013 at Calcutta University, Kolkata, India.
Niteesh has 11 years of teaching experience in pure and applied mathematics at undergraduate and graduate level. He works in Functional Analysis and Dynamical systems. The highlight of his research has been to settle an open problem in Hardy-Hilbert spaces. Presently, he is involved in solving problems related to invariant subspaces of Bergman spaces, BMOA, and vector valued Hardy spaces.