The selection for SME's iGlobal MBA program will be through a 3 step process
||Application: The candidate will need to make a detailed application online in the prescribed format from www.snu.edu.in. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate and detailed.
||CAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT Score: Candidates can apply for admission based on the score in one of these tests.
- In case you are seeking admission based on CAT score, the scores should only be from CAT 2016. Also, provide your unique CAT registration number in the application form without which the application form will not be processed.
- In case you are seeking admission through GMAT, the test should have been taken on or after August 1, 2015.
- In case you are seeking admission based on XAT / NMAT score, the scores should only be from 2017.
- The candidate has to appear for SMAT.
||Personal Interview: Based on the above two steps, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- The candidates should follow the CAT Advertisement of IIM's for Registration of CAT 2016 Examination. Shiv Nadar University uses CAT Score for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the iGlobal MBA program. IIM's have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Shiv Nadar University uses GMAT and NMAT scores only for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its iGlobal MBA program. GMAC have no role either in the selection process or the conduct of the program.
- Shiv Nadar University uses XAT scores only for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its iGlobal MBA program. Xavier Labour and Research Institute has no role either in the selection process or the conduct of the program.
- You can access the online application form HERE.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of
Shiv Nadar University payable at NOIDA. You will need to send the demand draft to
Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314.
- Last date for submission of Application: Jan 31st, 2017
- Schedule for Personal Interviews: TBD
- Academic Session begins: August 1, 2017