Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
School of Engineering
Email Contact: email@example.com
- Ph. D. Computer Science, Gautam Buddha University – Pursuing.
- M. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering, Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan, India, 2011.
- B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, India, 2009.
4 Years Teaching Experience as Assistant Professor at reputed Engineering Colleges and Universities in NCR.
Natural Language Processing
- Pooja Malik, Abhilasha Gupta, Anurag Baghel “Key Issues in Machine Translation Evaluation of English-Indian Languages” in “International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT)”, Vol. 2- Issue 10 (October-2013), ISSN : 2278-0181.
- A. Gupta, P. Malik, A. Ali “A Study of Routing Protocol, Resource Allocation Algorithm, Attack and application for MANETs” in “International NIU Journal of Science and Technology”,Vol.1, Issue1, June-Dec-2013, ISSN : 2347-9787.
- Pooja Malik, K K Paliwal, “Some Major Issues in Machine Translation Evaluation of English to Indian Languages”, National Conference on Advanced and Sustainable Computing Techniques ‘ASCOT-2012', 2012, Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee.
- Pooja, Manisha Sharma, “Machine Translation Evaluation of English to Indian Languages”, 1st National Conference on Next Generation Computing and Information Security jointly organized by CSI Noida chapter & CSIR, 2011, Institute of Management Studies, Noida.
- Pooja, Manisha Sharma, “Machine Translation Evaluation: A Review”, National Conference on Information and Communication Technology: Opportunities and Challenges in 21st Century, 2011, Birla Institute of Technology, Noida.
National and International Recognition:
- Offered a position of “Associate Software Engineer” by the Software Company IBM and TCS as well during the campus placements in Banasthali Vidyapith in the year 2011.
- Passed 1 year certificate course with credit in French Language from Banasthali Vidyapith.
Pooja Malik has an experience of teaching in Computer Science Stream for more than four years and her specialized areas in Computer Science Stream are Artificial Intelligence and Machine Translation.
Prior to SNU, she has an experience of teaching as Assistant Professor in various reputed Engineering Colleges and Universities within NCR.
Along with the Theoretical knowledge, she has conducted several workshops and also has been a part of Outside Firm workshops (e.g., was an important Faculty Member for Workshop conducted in IIIT Delhi in Year 2012). She is also a member of CSI.