Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
School of Engineering
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) - Jiwaji University, Gwalior - 2007
Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) - University of Genoa, Italy - 2013
ZTE Telecommunication Pvt. Ltd. - Associate Engineer - 2007-2008
Huawei Telecommunications India Pvt. Ltd. - Associate Engineer - 2008-2009
Centre for National Research , Milan, Italy - Researcher - 2009-2010
The LNM Institute of Information Technology Jaipur, RJ, India - Assistant Professor - 2013 - current
Shiv Nadar University - Visiting Faculty - 2016 - current
Embedded Systems, System Architectures Time Critical Systems and Green Electronics.
Microprocessor and Interface, Embedded Systems, Embedded Networking, Autosar and Infotainment Systems and Organic Electronics.
- Jangkeun Sim, Kwangseok Do, Kihyoung Son, Abhishek Sharma, S. Biswas, Ganesh D. Sharma, Jaejung Ko: D-A-D-A-D
push pull organic small molecules based on 5,10-dihydroindolo[3,2-b]indole (DINI) central core donor for solution processed bulk heterojunction solar cells. Organic Electronics 03/2016; 30:122–130. DOI:10.1016/j.orgel.2015.11.036
- Ganesh D Sharma, Mukhamed Lostambievich Keshtov, S.A. Kuklin, Nikolay Radychev, A. Y. Nikolaev, Emmanuel N Koukaras, Abhishek Sharma:
Design and synthesis new ultra low band gap thiadiazolouinoxaline based polymers for near infrared organic photovoltaic application. RSC Advances 01/2016; DOI:10.1039/C5RA24364E
- Anil Reddy Marri, Pavan Kumar CH, Ashok Akudari, Abhishek Sharma, Ganesh D Sharma, Chandrasekharam Malapaka:
Hetero Aromatic Donors as Effective Terminal Groups for DPP Based Organic Solar Cells. RSC Advances 01/2016; DOI:10.1039/C5RA24610E
- P. Gautam, Rajnessh Misra, Emmanuel N. Koukaras, Abhishek Sharma, Ganesh D. Sharma:
Donor–acceptor–acceptor–donor small molecules for solution processed bulk heterojunction solar cells. Organic Electronics 12/2015; 27:72-83. DOI:10.1016/j.orgel.2015.09.006
- Ganesh D Sharma, Hyunjun Jo, Sojin Park, Hyeju Choi, Soobok Lee, Kihyung Song, S Biswas, Abhishek Sharma, Jaejung Ko:
S,N-Heteropentacene based small molecules with A-D-A structure for solution processed organic bulk heterojunction solar cells. RSC Advances 11/2015; 5(123). DOI:10.1039/C5RA21657E
- Rajneesh Misra, Ramesh Maragani, Deepali Arora, Abhishek Sharma, Ganesh D. Sharma:
Positional isomers of Pyridine linked triphenylamine-based donor-acceptor organic dyes for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes and Pigments 11/2015; 126. DOI:10.1016/j.dyepig.2015.11.008
- C. H. Pavan Kumar, K. Ganesh, T. Suresh, Abhishek Sharma, K. Bhanuprakash, Ganesh D Sharma, Malapaka Chandrasekharam:
Influence of thermal and solvent annealing on the morphology and photovoltaic performance of solution processed, D–A–D type small molecule-based bulk heterojunction solar cells. RSC Advances 10/2015; 5(113):93579-93590. DOI:10.1039/C5RA16812K
- Challuri Vijay Kumar, Lydia Cabau, Emmanuel N Koukaras, Abhishek Sharma, Ganesh D. Sharma, Emilio Palomares:
A-π-D-π-A based Porphyrin for solution processed small molecule bulk hetero junction solar cells. Journal of Materials Chemistry 07/2015; DOI:10.1039/C5TA03463A
- Prerna Saini, Ankit Bansal, Abhishek Sharma: Time Critical Multitasking for Multicore Microcontroller using XMOS Kit. 04/2015; 5(1). DOI:10.5121/ijesa.2015.5101
- S. Sharma, A. Sharma, V Mishra Performance of pulse position modulation using various UWB pulses. Advance Computing Conference (IACC), 2015 IEEE International, Bangalore; 06/2015.
- P. Lambruschini, M. Raggio, R. Bajpai, A. Sharma: Optimized packet pre-filtering for analysis of IP traffic on high-speed networks. 2012 International Conference on Signals and Electronic Systems (ICSES 2012); 09/2012
- P. Lambruschini, M. Raggio, R. Bajpai, A. Sharma: Supervision analysis and control system of photovoltaic power plants. System of Systems Engineering (SoSE), 2012 7th International Conference on; 07/2012
- P. Lambruschini, M. Raggio, R. Bajpai, A. Sharma: Efficient implementation of packet pre-filtering for scalable analysis of IP traffic on high-speed lines. Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks (SoftCOM), 2012 20th International Conference on; 01/2012
National and International Recognition:
- Received departmental scholarship by CNR Milan.
- Received University fellowship grant from University of Genoa, Italy for PhD Students.
Abhishek Sharma is working as a visiting faculty in the Computer Science Department at Shiv Nadar University. He has B. E degree in Electronics engineering from the Jiwaji University, Gwalior, India. He worked with two Telecom Companies i.e. ZTE and Huawei for 2 years respectively. Then he worked in CNR (Centre for National Research), Milan, Italy as Research Engineer. He finished his PhD in multicore and many core systems in 2013 from the University of Genoa, Italy. He is also working as Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering in LNMIIT, Jaipur (Rajasthan), India, and as a consultant for two embedded systems firms in Bangalore, India. His current research interest includes high performance embedded system, Many core and Multicore Architecture, Prototype Development and Organic Electronics.