Academic Institute Participants
Foreign National Participants
Those interested to attend the conference without presenting paper can register by paying Rs. 750 (food and accommodation not included).
Please note the following points in reference to Registration and Paper Presentation in NSC 2015:
- At least one author of each paper must register himself/ herself in NSC 2015.
- An author can present only a single paper against each registration. For presenting more than one paper, separate registration is required.
- Unless a paper is presented in the conference, it will not be uploaded to IEEE Xplore.
- In the final version of the paper, no change from the version submitted for review is permitted with respect to the following:
- Title of the paper
- Authors’ names and their sequence
- The number of pages must be limited to 6 (six)
Charges for extra pages will be @USD 110 per page.
Procedure for submitting the final version of the accepted paper in NSC 2015
- The authors should submit the final, camera ready version of paper in PDF format to EDAS by updating their previous submission at http://edas.info/N19991
- The authors are requested to send the completed IEEE copyright form duly signed by communicating author, by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Copyright Form for Paper ID 1570XX". Please replace XX by your EDAS paper Id number.
The blank IEEE copyright form is available from the following link:
- Before final submission, the authors should make their manuscript and copyright form IEEE Xplore compatible by passing it through PDF eXpress, following the instructions as below:
Log in to the http://www.pdf-express.org/plus
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the “New Users-click here”.
- Enter the following:
Continue to enter information as prompted.
- 36599XP for the Conference ID (NSC 2015 Conference record number is 36426)
- your email address
- a password
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
If you are not familiar with PDF eXpress, you can find detailed information on using PDF eXpress at http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelp.asp
Please Note: Unless your manuscript and copyright form are PDF eXpress compatible, your paper cannot be uploaded to IEEE Xplore.